Leaving The Scene :)

kotd

Website
Visit site
Well It's been over a year and I've decided its time to give up on the mighty gp32_console . It was heaps of fun while it lasted (Sold me GBA in less than a year). My dream was for the the gp32_console to get full speed Mega Drive or SNES with sound some day and it was mighty close but I'm not waiting anymore (NO offense to the coders) :) Its just needed more cpu power.....

Thanks for the great board Hando, had lots of fun waiting for new releases and arguing with nintendo fanboys :p my first GP32 is on ebay second one will go up later.

Thanks to these people for there proggies I used often:
Rlyeh: Everything
Yoyofr: Opensnes
fdave: Gigadrive
Squidge: GPdrive
GPadvance team
Gigas Engine Pirotic
Hando: GP32x
Woogal: QUAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!
Craigix: Doom
Jpegview by flavour and heaps more which i can't remember. Hm over 600 posts not bad second best board effort.

Cya all thanks for the interesting times I may look in every now and than and see if theres anything interesting, hope to see ya all when the GP32 2 comes out.

Peace
Rob from Aus

are you moving onto new consoles (ds, psp, gizmondo, n-gage, etc...)? as soon as psp comes out i guess i wont have much use for my gp

see ya kotd... thanks for the chatboard :)

damn why do the good ones have to go... I can think of at least five others I would rather see drop off the face of the planet... :ph34r:

Lethe I'm moving into PSP territory might also get a DS definately get a Gp32 2

Iorgy77 hey mate glad you like the chatboard

All the best mate. Pop in and say hi now and again. Maybe in a year that full speed SNES and Genesis with sound could be a reality. It's already way better than many predicted it would be.

BaDToaD posted on Oct 8 2004 at 07:24 AM said:
All the best mate. Pop in and say hi now and again. Maybe in a year that full speed SNES and Genesis with sound could be a reality. It's already way better than many predicted it would be.

Thanks Badtoad, I sure will look in and if we do get the full speed I'll buy another gp32 in an instant :p. I believe no portable could beat one that has a MD and SNES emu mmmm.

Thanks All hope you have a funky christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
See ya. The good thing about you leaving is sods law might let us have a full speed megadrive and snes emulator just to piss you off as soon as you sell up :p.

Not that there's a good think about anyone leaving or anything...

Back