Leaving The Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robster

Dodgy hardware mod maker
Website
www.cobbleware.com
In the discussions lately it has become apparent to me that I am actually the cause of a lot of the problems in the GP32 scene. The mod instructions that I've put up at cobbleware.com have been used by people to extend their GP32s, and some evil bastards have even been peddling GP32s pre-modded, to customers willing to pay a price!

If I had never put up the overclocking instructions, then all of the emulators in the scene would obviously have been written by better coders who would have made them faster. If I had never put up the RAM mod instructions, then all the software in the scene would still run in 8MB.

Drumaster has convinced me of the error of my ways. I thought I was simply documenting interesting experiments that I had done, but now I realise that subconsciously I was contributing the the downfall of the GP32 which would otherwise have sold a billion units and been the only handheld worth owning in the world.

I would also like to see craigix withdraw from the scene. He may think he was just trying to run a business and be a part of the community, but surely he must now realise that he is evil through and through, just incapable of a good act. In fact his best next move would quite possibly be hari-kiri.

So sorry, once again. Cobbleware will be taken down within 24 hours, and I hope that the GP32 scene will be better off without conspiring deviants like myself.

This is just asking for a flame. Sorry to spoil the fun, but I'm locking this. If you're serious PM me and I'll unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back