Latest "confirm" Time To Get Shipment Email?

Chairman_Now

I saw this, where a 14:36 UTC 'confirm' has gotten a shipment notice. Anyone that's gotten a shipping email have a later time than that?

This might be helpful for the anxious. Like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
UTC = GMT?

If so, then presumably the lastest confirm emails have probably passed the 3pm GMT mark, although haven't seen any proof of that.

Till now I'd made a concious effort not to check, but just succumbed and searched through my old emails and found I got my initial email back at 15:50pm GMT (on 30th). Hopefully that puts me towards the end of this current new batch of 200.

I need to receive it soon or a fancy new ipad or iphone 4 is going to have to fill the void.

No, IIRC at that time UTC was 1 hour less than GMT, so everyone receiving confirmation in the 15:confused:? hour range must be in 14:confused:? UTC.

Hmmm - in which case people ordering considerably later than me already have their pandoras.

Disappointing. Wish I'd never looked up my order email time.

--

Edit - not sure why I thought the above, as actually that makes me 14:50 UCT and hence pretty much exactly where I thought I was - ie towards the top of the outstanding.

Time to put my patient hat back on. :D

joseluisjazz said:
No, IIRC at that time UTC was 1 hour less than GMT, so everyone receiving confirmation in the 15:confused:? hour range must be in 14:confused:? UTC.
I don't think so. UTC does equal GMT (leap seconds etc apart). The UK was on BST (GMT+1) at the time of preorders, but if the timestamp shows UTC or GMT these are the same thing. It just one's French and the other's English ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raman you're probably true, but then that means I don't understand other people's posts about their times and emails.

It appears the last shipping time confirmation was UTC 1437 (15:37 UK time) .I'm still hoping mine arrives within this latest shipment (ordered UTC 1451).

Back