Last Ever Friends

boblibob

Website
Visit site
just finished watching it

:'(

for the past 10 years , ive been enjoying the show , now.... its over

i hope "Joey" will be a good show . keep the faith of the show . lets face it , fat italian guys do rock :)

anyone else just watched it ?

the last few series where shite,

it just seems like they got all the producers together and said,

boss with cigar: okay veiwing figures for friends are slipping we need new fresh ideas.

writer1: how bout a monkey who humps things!

boss with cigar: no we did that.

writer2: how bout a new caracter whos a suicidal clown!

boss with cigar: we'll use that as a plan B

writer3: I Got It!!!! how bout we make the cast more zany!!!! monicas more nurotic, ross is crazyier, joeys dumber, chandler is more funny, rachel is more girly and phoebes more hippieish.

writer1: that means we don't have to write expensive decent scripts, we can just churn out the same trash every week!!!!!!!

writer2: lets make the cast voices more annoying and squeekier!!!!

boss with cigar: YOU WRITERS!!!! you guys are genuiuses!!!!!! have a pay raise, and get writing!!!!

*boss with cigar and writers then have a big money fight*

joey was quite funny but chandler rocks, and it did get pretty shite near the end but then again so do most comedies like only fools and horses for example, really funny and then delboy got rich and the show started to suck :(

the last series was complete garbage, shit story lines and they were far too old to be making half the jokes they were doing, it made me cringe. the show should have ended about 2 years ago

Phil posted on May 29 2004 at 10:43 AM said:
boss with cigar: YOU WRITERS!!!! you guys are genuiuses!!!!!! have a pay raise, and get writing!!!!

*boss with cigar and writers then have a big money fight*
lmao at entire post

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good show, IMO. But the episodes really started to suck after Monica and Chandler's wedding.

Back