LAMP server

yep, that'd be the apache conf entry; you'd need to map the location or file extension to the mod-php or whatever, to get it to run. Instead, since its not specified, its just dumping the page as visivble text. Hmm, looks like my current apache install doesnm't have it set up (I did a recent reinstall), so I don't have a conf file clip to show .. but its not too bad :)

jeff

Depending on the distro or setup, its usually somethign like ..

/etc/apache/sites-enabled/000-default

or /etc/apache/httpd.conf or the like

jeff-in-a-hurry

In this case, as with many others, I may suggest that a BeagleBoard as a headless server is the better alternative than using the Pandora.
smile.gif

Unless you have a special usecase in mind that requires the screen and keyboard and don't intend to leave it plugged in and connected all the time, in which case I am genuinely curious and would like to hear your plans
smile.gif

Is leaving the Pandora plugged in still a problem? I think it should not be bad for the battery now.

I think the Pandora would make a nice webserver, with built-in 10 hours UPS, requiring no cooling, etc. etc. Someone should convince Google to buy a million Pandoras to replace their server farms :) No problems if some have PTOD :)

Back