Label Images For Your Smcs

DaveC

Internal Development
Here are some structured drawing files of labels thet I did for myself. I figured that I would release them to the community for others to use. PLEASE NOTE: The zip file contains Autocad 2000 drawing and also a release 13 .DXF. Programs such as Adobe illustrator etc may be able to import .DXF files. Programs other than Autocad may not convert the fill properly. I have included unfilled versions as well. These files are not useable by bitmap programs such as "paint" or "photoshop" because bitmaps produced by these are too low res. These labels look best when printed on a laser printer. With a structured drawing package like Autocad you can also modify, mix and match logos as you want and add color. The pic below was shrunk down so it looks garbled it is only a LOW RES representation as I didn't want the image to be too big. When you open it in the drawing program it is real nice, detailed and sharp. Not all systems are there yet. I will do them eventually and if there is any interest I could upload those. Hope someone can use it.

gameparklabels.gif

http://www.geocities.com/dcancilier@sbcglo.../gp32labels.zip

Evil Dragon also made some cool lables in colour. dont know if he still has them up on here, but I saved them :)

what size is the space on the Smc for the label? when i print these out on adobe photo shop they appear too big so ill manually resize , im going to print them out on floppy disk lables then cut them out useing razer blades....

Steve

Originally they are 25mm x 11mm. But the good thing about being vector based is that you can scale them to any size without distortion. You can also pull off the logos from this file to use on anything, or arrange them as to how you have your SMC set up.

Steve-O posted on Dec 29 2004 at 10:58 AM said:
Evil Dragon also made some cool lables in colour. dont know if he still has them up on here, but I saved them :)

You can colorize these too, they are just the base. This was the hard part getting the logos correct. From there all of the other stuff is up to you. These don't have to be used as-is, they are available for you to mod to your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back