KOF91 v1.0

rtb7

Certified Guru
Website
www.geocities.com
Yo!

Time for first real public version :

http://silverphalanx.animeavas.de/vimacs/kof91.zip (6.7mb)

once again, many thanks to vimacs who host this version (my website is really ko now).

"FXE only" update available on gp32spain or here :

http://silverphalanx.animeavas.de/vimacs/k...of91_update.zip

It's not perfect (as a lot of people say on forums) but it's quite complete.
Customers are never completly happy with your products, even if it's free... :-(

readme included in zip for infos.

Thor

(sources attached to this message)

E

extremegamer

since I am at work and cant try this, can i ask a couple of questions

1st question: is button mapping supported. is there an option to change buttons?
2nd question: where do you get the additional characters? I looked on your web site but couldn't find them.

Thanks.

Swiss_Cheeseman

SwissCM
I made a mod for the GUI.

Below are some screenshots

The second screenshot has a preview of a character I'm porting, Wan-Fu from Samurai Showdown. He should be done pretty soon.

Grab the GUI pack here, and unzip into the root directory (GPMM/KOF91/), keeping folders intact.

Enjoy!

E

extremegamer

Samurai Showdown, Swiss Cheesman, Please make Jubei, please, and maybe Tam-Tam, I think thats his name.

Kop_007

Istanbul Red
Nice work all!

Is there any guides to porting characters and making your own?

Ghost

Still Fresh
I've done a lot of work on MUGEN maybe I will have to go back to start doing stuff for KOF now. I'm still having problems getting it to run. So I just have to put the KOF file in the GPMM folder?

Ghost

Still Fresh
Ok got it working now. I was hoping that they would have gotten some of the things fixed on KOF by now like being able to jump over the opponent. But since MUGEN is not a possablity on the GP32 this will have to do. Good work with the port by the way.