Kof91 V1.3

rtb7

Certified Guru
Website
www.geocities.com
:huh: Hi Kof91 V1.1 was working great on my gp32, but 1.3 works fine up to the title screen then my gp32 reboots. Anybody got any ideas. I’m using the Euro firmware would that have anything to do with it.

This really is the best port next to Doom right now (but I would really like to see the Descent port finished ;) )

But I have a problem with custom backgrounds. Custom characters work great (as long as they arn't bigger than 3mb unzipped), but all the custom backgrounds make the Gp32 reboot after about 1/2 second after the actual game started.
Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need to alter a .ini file or something? So far I just put the background pics and the corresponding midi in the right directorys. :blink:

Thx

hmmm, ok I tried to use that ptmid programm, but only 3 out of ~10 midis worked to convert (~ not enought tracks error of some kind) and from these 3 mod only one works in game :( The other two result in the exact same error :(

maybe someone could make a GP32 compatible background pack, please?

Sorry,
You can choose any .MOD you like and rename them with background name.
All the MOD I tested were working well...

try www.modarchive.com (if it works)

Thor

OK now I tryed to use the normal mods from the original working levels and just renamed them, but I still get the same error (well more or less, now some more work now, but others still reboot my Gp32). Could it be that the pcx or flc need to be a special size?

Thanks for your help so far B)

Hello, i'm new user and i like this site.
I'm playing a lot with KOF91. It's very well but i want to put a lot characters and backgrounds.
I don't know how to do that.

Can you give me a site with characters and backgrounds to put them in KOF91 folder or how to make them...

Thank you for attention :p

Hello,

SCURd : try gp32spain and their characters pack (130)
for backgrounds, try links in the readme file.

Azure : did you put font.txt and font.pcx in gpmm\kof91\sprites ?

Thor

Back