KOF91 fcs

exallent work...playing through it on story mode with spiderman and it hasen't crashed once...very good work....
can you shorten the time between round one and fight..so it's more instant....
and how about a random background selector to help the flow of the game....
this is by far my favorate fxe on my smc...(i love fighting games)....
thank you very much....and a happy new year.

I'd agree, random backdrops and decreasing the delays between showing the characters/backdrops and actually playing should be shorter. No real problems with the basic operations though - good work !

This is blinding!!

Really impressive and developing so quickly too..

Regarding the background thing, wouldn't it be better to have your opponent on their native background, so when you fight a guy it's always on the same backdrop? - just a thought

A question about the files that are required for the game - will the final ver have the same amount of data files or will they be streamlined into a less files as copying lots of files equal to 15Mb (for example) takes ages compared to one 15Mb file! - again just a thought

nice one Thor - looking forward to the final

frolik.

another great release, my new favourite program. there's just 2 things that are bugging me though

-Rayden's teleport freezes the game
-new backgrounds freeze the game

violent ken is very unstable for me and the mega fireball of evil ryu freezes the game other than that, awesome work!

I cant get it to work either.

It just resets my GP32, i have a bad feeling that its something to do with my Gp32 not being able to overclock past 133.

I cant get it to work either.

It just resets my GP32, i have a bad feeling that its something to do with my Gp32 not being able to overclock past 133.
It works fine on mine and I have trouble overclocking.

make sure you've got the full package as well as the fxe as bringoutthegimp said earlier.

very impressive stuff. The best new bit of stuff for the GP32 I've seen for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try re installing.

I dont have toi put any of the files in any folders do i?

Just unzip into GPMM.

Ok i have not found thr problem. I dont know why but whenever i try and install it to my GP32 i get an error or a file gets skiped and will not save to my Gp32.

I guess its an important file that will not save as its stoping me from playing :(

Oh well

Back