Killing Time

banjeed

Most likely going to get flamed to hell for this but I'm curious. I have a few hours each day which I can allocate to personal browsing. The first spot I hit is http://www.openpandora.org/ to check the blog, then http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showforum=61 , then http://forum.openhandhelds.org/viewforum.p...8a0333126ac825d , and finally http://openpandora.wordpress.com/ . When I see nothing new and exciting, I tend to move onto reddit, digg, gizmodo, engadget, break, io9, kotaku, and in the lowest of lows, failblog, engrish and ebaumsworld. How've you all been biding your time on the nets?

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt good watching you tell him off.

Sadism jokes aside, I do some omegle occasionally, and I've joined the xkcd forums under the same name I use here.
And TV Tropes, which is some fun, but not much.

I always check the unofficial blog first, then use their link to come here, as more often then not, they have the official news up their within hours.

To kill time? Youtube + games.

My first port of call is normally the unofficial blog first, as this has the most up to date and interesting information to view. If there are any official updates, they are normally listed there too, with the source link to verify.

Unfortunately I think the official site isn't updated as frequently as I would like, and you are more likely to find information on the forums from the OpenPandora team.

You can download ' The Pandora Toolbar ' as its really useful for keeping you informed of updates and stuff.
It means you don't need to spend your time infront of your computer trawling for information.

I got hold of a Dingoo A320 to keep me distracted and to give me a bit more C/C++, SDL and cross-compiling experience.

I still end up here far, far too often.

Come on over to the Dingoo scene *beckons* it's just getting interesting.

yeah, im more interested in the dingoo blog and forum than the pandora one atm. more is happening over there anyway.

OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION.
^
I felt good watching you tell him off.
Sadism jokes aside, I do some omegle occasionally, and I've joined the xkcd forums under the same name I use here.
And TV Tropes, which is some fun, but not much.

xkcd forums
hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUIADGH UYFHDGFD'JYIO[DFJHDSJFIKDSUIGFDHGH[SKG FFDDPGHJFD
GFJDGFD;JGFDGfrghtdfhfghfghfghfgh

talk.maemo.org
umpcportal.com
jkkmobile.com
engadget.com
pocketplayers.info

is what I frequently check besides openpandora stuff

OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION.
Ok, this is just strangely inefficient for such a savvy crowd. I'm interested in the Pandora. I like to discuss things with the Pandora community. I'm a preorderer like many of you and wanted to discuss with this community certain aspects about our wait that only this community really understands. I couldn't care less about the wiz community, the dingoo community etc... So I posted in the Pandora General section so that I could get responses from the Pandora public. Is there some Pandora off-topic section I'm unaware of, because last time I checked, the website link shoots you right into the Pandora subsection, which is the ONLY section that I and a few friends also in the same situation check. I don't drill back into the main forum. I know I'm not the only one. Would it be possible to add a section or at least a link to the off-topic section in the Pandora subsection? I still think my post was on topic as it's directly related to the Pandora community, but for those that find the need to spend THEIR time moving posts, I can assure you that efficiency would make me stop posting where you don't want me to. Flame on!
000231.jpg

because its not about the pandora
also afbghfhfpodhjfpgjohgfp HAHAHA weegee JSDFDSFJ YOUTUBE MEMES ARE SOO FUNNY OMGLOL!!!@3GHJGH

Well, when I have time, I usually lurk these forums, then I like to gather news and info for OpenXile.
And in the meantime I spend some time at rogue-online.net . Since it's a very simple game (and I mean very simple) it doesn't consume much time.

Besides from that I play games on my PC and GP2X.

Back