Killing Time

When not working, I've been trying to catch up with Doctor Who. I'm up to season 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION.
Congratulations. Now, how did that feel? Nice and superior, yes?
D.

yes, i feel like king of the world for telling someone off. how did you figure out?
I could tell from the grin on your face when you posted. Was there some reason the "report" button didn't work, or something?

D.
yes, my intarwebz was being bad.

OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION.
Ok, this is just strangely inefficient for such a savvy crowd. I'm interested in the Pandora. I like to discuss things with the Pandora community. I'm a preorderer like many of you and wanted to discuss with this community certain aspects about our wait that only this community really understands. I couldn't care less about the wiz community, the dingoo community etc... So I posted in the Pandora General section so that I could get responses from the Pandora public. Is there some Pandora off-topic section I'm unaware of, because last time I checked, the website link shoots you right into the Pandora subsection, which is the ONLY section that I and a few friends also in the same situation check. I don't drill back into the main forum. I know I'm not the only one. Would it be possible to add a section or at least a link to the off-topic section in the Pandora subsection? I still think my post was on topic as it's directly related to the Pandora community, but for those that find the need to spend THEIR time moving posts, I can assure you that efficiency would make me stop posting where you don't want me to. Flame on!
Good point, something more like http://dl.openhandhelds.org/

Is there some Pandora off-topic section I'm unaware of, because last time I checked, the website link shoots you right into the Pandora subsection, which is the ONLY section that I and a few friends also in the same situation check. I don't drill back into the main forum. I know I'm not the only one. Would it be possible to add a section or at least a link to the off-topic section in the Pandora subsection? I still think my post was on topic as it's directly related to the Pandora community, but for those that find the need to spend THEIR time moving posts, I can assure you that efficiency would make me stop posting where you don't want me to. Flame on!
The Pandora section is about the Pandora. If your not talking about the Pandora then it doesn't belong there, simple. Your post does not belong in the Pandora section, so it was moved here. If you insist on posting in the wrong forum we can fix that by giving you a free holiday from the forums. Your choice.

Normally I visit OP once a day, to check for any news but spend most of my time on Facepunch Studio forums, though they've been down for the past 2 days which is starting to get annoying.

I enjoy moderating my openXile website and occasionally helping the oX team (who are actually really awesome, but don't tell them i said so) post open-source news. FLY MY FAITHFUL NEWS MONKEYS, FLY!!

I also play with photoshop and catch up on tech news occasionally.

Back