Ketm

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

Here is a port of Farox works on ketm to get it working on Wiz. It now run as it should on caanoo.

KETM v0.9 (Kill Everything That Moves) is a fast paced tyrian style 2D shooter.

Featuring
- 4 levels with different environments, music & bosses
- 1 bonus level
- 15 enemies with unique attack patterns and adjusting hostility
- 7 primary weapons
- 4 secondary weapons (rockets, laser, bomb, rotating shield)

KETM_caanoo.jpg

enjoy.

Thanks sebt3, is there any way to get other mods to work on this? Besides episode 1 and the 1941 mods there's also an Iron Man, Star Wars and a Mario mod available.

Orion4874 said:
Thanks sebt3, is there any way to get other mods to work on this? Besides episode 1 and the 1941 mods there's also an Iron Man, Star Wars and a Mario mod available.
for 2 mods, I wasnt planning using a theme selector, but fives... where to find these 3 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
sebt3 said:
Orion4874 said:
for 2 mods, I wasnt planning using a theme selector, but fives... where to find these 3 ?
Here sebt, instead of pointing you everywhere I downloaded them and put them all in one rar file. http://www.mediafire.com/?g4cvh25394wgqqq

What a nice surprise :) i'm glad that you made it...
Hope that you make a great menu so i could use it on gp2x and wiz version.

Farox said:
What a nice surprise :) i'm glad that you made it...
Hope that you make a great menu so i could use it on gp2x and wiz version.
How surpring ?
you know I like thiss game and that I have a caanoo, to me it's just like 1+1=2, no ?

cheers,

PS: sure you'll have my change for the menu (I'm going minimal using picklelauncher ;P)

New version, changes :
- enabled arm optimisation by Farox
- added a pickleLauncher to choose between mods
- new mods : IronMan, KartEvrythingThatMove, StarWars

Until ED update the filearchive, download here.

That's great! Thanks a lot. I had not heard of KETM but I had certainly heard of Tyrian. I've only tried a couple of the modes in this but it seems to work great!

Just one question, the screen borders seem a little too large for the Caanoo screen? Is there a way to adjust this?

Back