Just Upgraded To SuperZaxxon, And No PND's In MM?

Jumpman

Advanced Member
I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, as I searched and found what appeared to be "like" issues, but not my exact problem(or at least what appeared to be my problem).

I did a FULL flash of SuperZaxxon, everything seems to work great. All of my PND's show up under the desk top(xfce), and execute as they should.

Once I switch over to the Mini Menu, none of my PND's show up, what gives?

I'm using the same 2 32GB SD cards that I have been using for years on my Pandora. Both show everything when I insert them under xfce, but when I insert them under MM, nothing but what appears to be default apps and tabs show up.

Is there an update within MM that I need to do for my PND's to show up? Or is there some settings on my SD from before, that now conflict with MM?

Chris

Have you tried putting them in /media/yourcardname/pandora/mmenu/ ?

I've had trouble before with MM after a full flash.  I ended up moving all the *.ovr files off of the SD card to get rid of custom names, categories, etc.  Also moved mmenu.conf file that I had customized.  Basically got rid of all MM customizations I had made.  Then I could see PNDs in MM.  I played around with moving *.ovr files back but kept getting problems, eventually I just recreated my MM customizations manually.

move all stuff in your MM folder to your "menu" folder this solves the issue, they will show up in the mini menu and on desktop menus

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, that did the trick.

I figured it was something simple, as I always had my PND's in my desktop folder(and MM always noticed them before), and I figured something had changed to cause the current issue.

All is good!

Chris

Back