Release just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike89

Still Fresh
OK so if a psp can run a DC emulator and a N64 emulator why can a machine "much more powerful then any other hand held" not be able to? I mean come on it even has a bigger screen size then a psp and better resolution p&|a

This was discussed on the previous forum.
it's possible, but the pandora is very much different than anything else. An N64 emulator is, I believe, being worked on. Also I think the a developer was working on porting a game...

You are missing the point. Someone has to write the emulator. Of course the Pandora is powerful to handle some sort of N64 emulation, but it will take time and dedication. Just like the N64 emulator on the PSP took time and dedication.

Please look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162

You will see that there is no active developer although it is acknowledged that it might be possible.

PokeParadox said:
You are missing the point. Someone has to write the emulator. Of course the Pandora is powerful to handle some sort of N64 emulation, but it will take time and dedication. Just like the N64 emulator on the PSP took time and dedication.

Please look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162

You will see that there is no active developer although it is acknowledged that it might be possible.

LOL ,I posted almost the same.

ok so someone is making a dc one and someone is planing a ps2 emulator but it only took like a month to make the psp 64 one ( might seem like a long time but in the world of programing its actually a pretty short time )

spike89 said:
ok so someone is making a dc one and someone is planing a ps2 emulator but it only took like a month to make the psp 64 one ( might seem like a long time but in the world of programing its actually a pretty short time )
daedalus sucks. people need to stop acting like just because an emulator exists, it works to any reasonable degree. most well known 32x coders could make an emulator, but they can't dedicate the type to making it work well.

I'm going to write a ps3 emulator at 0.00001 FPS just so everyone shuts up. Because that's pretty much what N64 emulation on the PSP is like

As others have pointed out, this has all been brought up elsewhere, so I don't see much use in "discussing" it here any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back