Jumpstyle...

NoidZ

Mind the world, need for panic
Website
Visit site
First of all, to clear things up a bit... I hate Jumpstyle!

But! My question for all ya folks out here: Are you familiar with Jumpstyle (HINT: It's a music genre) and if your awnser is positive, what do you think about it?

Over here (Netherlands) it was not known for about 3 months ago and at this moment, people from 4 till 60 (yes you read that right) are performing this extremely over-hyped hype.

If you don't know it yet.. Check here

Just want to know your opinion. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumpstyle, nope, never heard of it.

woogal said:
You mean people dance like that in clubs and don't get glassed? That's some crazy country you live in.
at first i thought it was just a witty comment, i saw the video and now i couldnt agree more with woogal

One day these people will look back and see that they looked really, really stupid :)

This is the kind of thing that could have been used to make someone look stupid in a 80's movie. In 2007 it's even worse. Looks like a little girl's game.

Typically the kind of stuff that makes you think "Wow, looks tough", then two minutes later "Tough AND ridiculous, what's the point ?".

Hahahaha, to be honest there are a lot af gigs based on jumpstyle over here. It was originally "invented" by some guys from Belgium. Just wait... this plague will reach you sooner or later.

Well I'm leaving now. A Drum 'n Bass gig lies ahead for this evening :rolleyes:

EDIT(ADD):
ak_ said:
This is the kind of thing that could have been used to make someone look stupid in a 80's movie. In 2007 it's even worse. Looks like a little girl's game.

Typically the kind of stuff that makes you think "Wow, looks tough", then two minutes later "Tough AND ridiculous, what's the point ?".
It isn't hard at all. And if you think it is, our music channel has shows which teach you how to "jump". Yes.... absurd. Like my personal text says; Mind the world, need for panic. ;)

:blink:

Any more description needed?

The only things missing are a pad on the floor and a video screen :rolleyes:

I'm imagining it looking a whole lot better with chicks ... jiggling :p

Edit.
with one hand on my mouse .. the other .. on my keyboard!! ;)

gp32rich said:
The only things missing are a pad on the floor and a video screen :rolleyes:

I'm imagining it looking a whole lot better with chicks ... jiggling :p

Edit.
with one hand on my mouse .. the other .. on my keyboard!! ;)
:lol: Yes I can definitely see the comparison between that and DDR, now that you mention it... That's why I don't consider DDR as dancing (some people do... weirdos) It should be called Arrow Challenge Revolution or something... but that doesn't have the same ring to it ;)

And yeah I agree this would be a lot better with chicks ^_^

i think the only positive i can think of is that it looks like good exercise..

edit: scratch that, its the dumbest thing i've ever seen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdGujNEg84

Back