Happy Birthday Fluffy!!!

PSyMastR

\m/O__O\m/
Website
Visit site
I saw at the bottom its your BDay today. Well happy birthday. (I didn't see a thread about this anywhere, so ya).

Here is an E Cake for you:

happy_birthday_cake.jpg

EDIT: From now on, If I see someone I know at the bottom that its their birthday, then ya. Im making a thread.

Agreed, congrats Fluffy!

btw, I got the job...

DAMMIT!!!
I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR TODAY SO THAT I COULD MAKE FLUFFY A BIRTHDAY THREAD AND PSyMastR HAD TO DO IT BEFORE ME!!

*grabs a piece of cake and storms off to punch loubear*

Javacat posted on Sep 8 2006 at 03:46 PM said:
DAMMIT!!!
I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR TODAY SO THAT I COULD MAKE FLUFFY A BIRTHDAY THREAD AND PSyMastR HAD TO DO IT BEFORE ME!!

*grabs a piece of cake and storms off to punch loubear*

*grabs Javacat's cakes and eats it*

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thanks guys, that was very sweet of you.

I had a fantastic birthday, me and Phil went shopping and I bought a gorgeous outfit for the evening doo. Had a trip up the cliff railway lunchtime, and almost all my friends turned up for the party, Two of them had bought me something embarrassing but sexy for a laugh, by the way Phil's eyes lit up I think He's very happy with this :huh:. And then onto a pub for drinkypoos and a bit of a boogie :). And to top it all off, the weather was brilliant, I even caught the sun without burning! The end of the night Me and Phil walked home along the beach, the sea was completely flat, just the odd ripple hear and there :rolleyes:.

All in all, a truly amazing day. Cue "Perfect day" by Lou Reed" B) ...

Thanks again for your birthday greetings, I really do appreciate it.

Love you all,
Clare.

P.S. Congrats to Nova on getting the job :)!

Back