Joypad with right angular momentum

ThomasS

Still Fresh
Hi,

I just got my GP32 with FLU from play-asia :D

But hey :( , my joypad has a right-down angular momentum of maybe 10 degrees, so if I put my thumb on that joypad, my thumb always slips right down near the display.

If I rotate my GP32 and watch onto the Phone-In, the left cursor key is maybe 3mm higher than the right one :-/

Is it just my GP32 unit or is this normal? Is there a workaround?

Thomas

Do you mean, as someone else put it

"Normal GP32: _|_
My GP32 : _\_ "

Type of thing? If so, then yeah, your unit's faulty. Contact the guys you bought it from and ask for an exchange, or wait around here until someone tells you how to fix it... which could happen, but it won't be me...

This was how mine was, luckily I bought it from GBAX so an exchange was quick and easy.

Good luck!

oh, ok :huh:

But what I'm also interested in, having read that the joystick is removeable could this be a way to get it a little bit more straight ?

Or is opening the GP32 and doing something there a better possibility?

ThomasS posted on Jul 16 2003 said:
oh, ok :huh:

But what I'm also interested in, having read that the joystick is removeable could this be a way to get it a little bit more straight ?

Or is opening the GP32 and doing something there a better possibility?
Don't invalidate your warrantee, get a new unit! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
If your joysticks at an angle id gues its because whatever its mounted on within the case is shifted from being directly under the joystick hole in the case meaning putting a new joystick on wouldnt help as its what the stick is conected to thats wonky.

Back