Jesus, Lik-Sang makes you wait..

Gorillazero

I purchased my GP32-nonflu on october 29th and on the 31th a Lik-Sang email blah blah said I didn't verify my Paypal account ( :angry: ) damn it. So, now i got it all fixed, but its the weekend and their not responding. So, now i have like 1-2wk wait for my freakin Gp32. I JUST WANNA PLAY TMNT ARCADE and TMNT- TiT.

- Matt (God hates me, or probably just doesn't like emu)

Is either game playable on the GP32?? TMNT arcade game would be a mame game unless you like the NES version, and TMNT TIT is a SNES game and has anybody tried it to see if they are playable? I love both games, but don't think they can be played yet.

I understand your pain, although not in the situation of waiting for a GP32 because I got mines from gbax.com

And btw.. TMNT Turtles in Time (if that's what you refer to as "TiT") is quite slow on current standing SNES emulators, which are discontinued, so you're wait for a decently emulated version in terms of speed nor sound may have to wait longer.. but the arcade series on the NES works perfectly with LittleJohn GP32 (NES emulator) :)

NES works well, I've tried. And TiT i turned the sound off anyway. Works fine for me. I'm not looking for fast, I'm looking for portable fun on long azz trips to clean white powder ^^.

- Matt (I think a Polar Bear ate your sister)

I ordered a Neogeo pocket colour from lik-sang, A week later they e-mailed me and told me they didnt have everything in stock, and would i mind changing a few bits, Which took another week to sort out, then another week to come through the post, Then i got stung for £40 import tax. Always buy GP32s from GBAX.com if u live in UK, They come the next day.

How do u turn the sound on or off for either of the snes emus available now
Also is rlyeh working on a snes emu

and Is the Zodiac available to the UK yet

mccyril

I totally agree. I ordered my gp32 from lik-sang and took a while for them to find out my paypal was unverified, then another while to realise it was sorted.. took about 2 weeks in total and then got the same £40 import tax.

To really rub it in, once I showed a mate of mine, he ordered one from gbax at 7pm and it arrived the next day!!

But we all have to support both companies, I couldn't possibly be mad once I got this baby up and running- well worth the wait that brought back all that childhood excitement....

frolik.

I personaly buy my GP32 Flu from lik-sang too & I had really no problems (I pray this by credit card & I receive it by ups 2 days later)... oh & I live in France :)

hm I am ordering my gp32 flu at lik sang..
Has someone maybe a code for 10 % discount or something? (lik sang)
thanks in advance

oh and: with ups the packet arrives after 2-3 days

Hey what is this import tax? Customs? what is this 40(pound sign) thing. What is it in US dollars.

Thx

-Matt

If you order from play asia then send them an email after u order with ur order code asking them to lower the invoice so to avoid tax. Worked fine for me.

Back