Release Java PND

A new Java PNd would be fine for me too. :)

I tried to Update the MediaThekView PND
but the Java inside the Java PND is too old for it and it do not work more with the Rescent Version.

@ptitSeb
Thank you..changing the Java Version in the PND war realy easy with your Files.
Unfortunaly the Rescent Version of MeduaThekView is only Combatible with Java 8 and there is afaik no SoftFloat Version.

After trying Java 10 and Java 9 told me Google Error Searching that.
Its an Issue with MediaThekView.

I will wait for newer Version and Bugfixes of that MEdiaThekView Software.;)

@ptitSeb : looks like I have MUCH to learn regarding Java :) So I decided to try to compile OpenJDK7 from sources, but I failed even that...
hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u openjdk7
cd openjdk7 && sh ./get_source.sh

The last part didn't work correctly (lots of aborted connections), leading to an uncomplete "forest"...

It seems Java likes me as much as I like it :p

Cheers, Magic Sam (/me going back to simpler programming languages even I can handle)

@ptitSeb : looks like I have MUCH to learn regarding Java :) So I decided to try to compile OpenJDK7 from sources, but I failed even that...

The last part didn't work correctly (lots of aborted connections), leading to an uncomplete "forest"...

It seems Java likes me as much as I like it :p

Cheers, Magic Sam (/me going back to simpler programming languages even I can handle)
Yeah,the forest thingy... You need to populate the forest by hand first, to lower the number of parallel job... (but building OpenJDK 7, why 7?)

Back