I've Just Order A Gp2x F-200

need4speed

Website
Visit site
Hi I've just placed a order for the GP2X F-200 from gbax.com which Is on a pre-order at the moment. The stock Is due In on the 25th of April. I can't wait to get It and play on It :)

I ordered an F-200 from GP2X.co.uk 5 days ago and it still hasn't shown up :(

And to make matters worse I broke my F-100! Pushed the joystick too hard and it went all floppy :(

PAK-9 said:

And to make matters worse I broke my F-100! Pushed the joystick too hard and it went all floppy :(
On the gbax.com website It says stock from the 25th which Is from here http://www.gbax.com/gp2x.html I do hope this Information would come In handy for you. Oh I feel sorry for your broken F-100 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, maybe this is better to be posted here?

Your fine dude, it's been the norm as of late to create new thread of already discussed topics, technically this is a different topic about you've just ordered one as opposed to you just received the actual unit it your hand (like whats posted there).

need4speed said:
PAK-9 said:

On the gbax.com website It says stock from the 25th which Is from here http://www.gbax.com/gp2x.html I do hope this Information would come In handy for you. Oh I feel sorry for your broken F-100 :(

Hopefully that is the reason... they already took my money which seems a bit cheeky if they havent got stock yet. Oh well, roll on Friday :D

I've just got a email back from Jacquelyn from gbax.com and she says we are temporarily out of stock of the GP2X for approximately 10 days,
this is due to only receiving a part shipment from Gamepark. I've sent her a email could she cancel my order because I can't wait that long and I will be away for 2 weeks as you can see.

Back