Itunes Amiga Demo Podcast

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
Hi people,

I was well chuffed when I found some Amiga stuff on iTunes last night, only to then discover that I couldn't actually download any of them! Is there a problem with the Podcasts or is it just my iTunes. I seem to be able to download anything else so I'm guessing the former.

Any help would be appreciated....

Lo Turco

Last edited by a moderator:
'NickLoTurco' said:
Hi people,

I was well chuffed when I found some Amiga stuff on iTunes last night, only to then discover that I couldn't actually download any of them! Is there a problem with the Podcasts or is it just my iTunes. I seem to be able to download anything else so I'm guessing the former.

Lo Turco
Dunno about iTunes, but i posted this link a little while ago that might interest you..

CODE
www.amigaremix.com

Quite a large list of Amiga remixes to be had there. ;)

'fade' said:
'NickLoTurco' said:
Hi people,

Lo Turco
Dunno about iTunes, but i posted this link a little while ago that might interest you..

CODE
www.amigaremix.com

Quite a large list of Amiga remixes to be had there. ;)

better download them before the christians, the bush administration (who also did 9/11), and the federal reserves kill you and erase you from history

'PoisonedV' said:
better download them before the christians, the bush administration (who also did 9/11), and the federal reserves kill you and erase you from history

I think you're forgetting the Titanic conspiracy. I find it to be the most influential proof that our government has been lieing to us all these years.

I have downloaded loads of Amiga Demo podcasts in the past and just tried to d/l latest one there after reading your post .... it did not work for me either!!

It showed as downloading for around 1 second and then it just stopped. I downloaded another podcast as a trial and that worked fine.

Either you and me have crapped up itunes, or more likely there is a problem with the Amiga Demo podcasts! Hope they fix it up soon :)

'Username' said:
'PoisonedV' said:

I think you're forgetting the Titanic conspiracy. I find it to be the most influential proof that our government has been lieing to us all these years.
Well did you know that, secretly, it was Elvis who sang the monster mash? Just saying...

Back