It's Official: I Totally Hate Apple Now.

To be fair the new xbox 360 so far, is far from disposable... And if it works like Microsoft said it should this time it should last a damn site longer.

matt101 said:
To be fair the new xbox 360 so far, is far from disposable... And if it works like Microsoft said it should this time it should last a damn site longer.

I disagree. I think they are more disposable than ever. It all depends on when Microsoft disposes of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
matt101 said:

It definitely won't red ring. The entire side of the case is a vent. Does this mean it'll get clogged with dust and fail? only time will tell.

Xian Long said:
Gerix said:
This is all just a ploy to keep Craig from implementing a similar system (on the thief end of things) after the PokeParadox incident.

wait, what pokeparadox incident?

It is not JUST Apple. It is almost every huge corporation who is running rampant these days. Google is no saint with them saying that spying on users is not only Ok but necessary, BP cutting corners and negligent, Apple with their antics, Big insurance, big pharma, the oil and coal industry, Microsoft (although I admit they are looking comparitively tame these days), big financial companies etc.

It is what happens when these companies get so big they can pay off governments to look the other way.

Crunchwrap said:
Nova said:
Xian Long said:
Gerix said:
This is all just a ploy to keep Craig from implementing a similar system (on the thief end of things) after the PokeParadox incident.

wait, what pokeparadox incident?

Wait, wasn't it PokeParadox's Pandora that was pilfered? I could be confusing users. Anyway, a pandora was nabbed and people were talking about adding auto-locating features to the Pandora to help track it in case of future theft. I think everyone wrote it off, but it was still suggested. And Steve likes to throw wrenches at Craig.

Edit: link
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55354-solvedmy-pandora-dream-has-come-to-an-end/page__p__893205__fromsearch__1&#entry893205

matt101 said:
Jourdy288 said:
Wait, was your X360 out of warranty? If so, perhaps you could get it modded?

It was already modded with talismoon whisper max fans and it had been cleaned so it was completely free of dust. It had been working fine although rather loud with no problems at all, it just went suddenly while playing the mafia 2 demo sadly :( . It was really weird the colors went white then green and i brought up the xbox guide and that was like normal, meanwhile the game in the background was still going odd colours. I then restarted my 360 and BAM rrod and e74 error. And yes it is definetly out of warranty :(

Although now i am getting the new 360 hopefully that should clear the problems up of the previous console so i guess it's a good investment.... Still gonna save to get a pandora or caanoo though- But that'll be christmas time so yeah.... :blink:

Do you still have it?
Also, did you any forums like Digiex?

Back