ITS EVERYONES FAVOURITE THREAD

Speedmike> i love your desktop ! B/w rules.

My (not very exciting) desktop :
desktop01.jpg

ak_ said:
Speedmike> i love your desktop ! B/w rules.

I would be as goofy as to make my display gray scale, but I can't find a way to do it in XP. Color is so over rated.... hahahaha I got the idea for my desktop from my old Mac Classic II.
Your wallpaper is AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:
speedmike said:
I would be as goofy as to make my display gray scale, but I can't find a way to do it in XP. Color is so over rated.... hahahaha I got the idea for my desktop from my old Mac Classic II.
If that's windows 98, I believe in the display options, instead of 256, etc, you can set to two colour mode...

MIIKA, take bearshare off your pc immediately and do a comprehensive spyware check! Next time, use Shareaza for p2p, bearshare is packed full of nastys.

Nova said:
speedmike said:
If that's windows 98, I believe in the display options, instead of 256, etc, you can set to two colour mode...

MIIKA, take bearshare off your pc immediately and do a comprehensive spyware check! Next time, use Shareaza for p2p, bearshare is packed full of nastys.
I almost never use Bearshare anyway. I think only the shareware version comes with shit. AVG warns me always if I download anything harmful anyway.

Nova said:
speedmike said:

I run Windows XP Pro so... that won't work for me.

Thought I may try out a greyscale-ish theme for a while:

deskmv8.png

Alex. said:
Ice cold! How'd it happen?
It's a wallpaper :p

Very realistic though, I set my taskbar to autohide. and I have to do a doubletake everytime I walk past the laptop.

Jackd said:
oh, ya im a dumbass, i thought that was just a low res version you posted earlier.
No, you're not a dumbass. I only just noticed, but imageshack resizes it when I upload it. Weird!

Anyway, I googled it again, and here it is in large size.

Back