Its Alive.......alive!!!!!!!

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Well after 4 months of my gp32 being dead i finally sent it to mr Spiv last week and finally got it back today :D :D :D

So i will start up my projects when i get time :)

I did however start doin more on my VNS Hentai novellast weekend and i didnt stop to 4am :)

I went from 562 scenes to 737 and i had to add a new character and background and some hentai scenes last saturday.

But i got a big chunk out of the way and its progressing nicely :)

I will release the full version and i will get the other guys to do translations for me into german and french.

Id like a spanish translation as i know there are alot of hentai pans on gp32spain ;)

But im just keeping u guys updated and to bragg i have my gp32 back :D

:ph34r:

Sweet! May your GP32 live forever from now on ;)

BTW, if you need someone for German translation, I would gladly help. But I have to admit that I do not have much experience with Hentai, I am not sure I could.... um.... do the "important" scenes perfect ;)

Up till 4am to work on a Hentai project? Tssk, if only your parents knew ;)

Great to have you back.

I am sure this is the dumbest question you have heard on these boards, but what is Hentai???? Also, is Manga the same thing? I have seen that on these boards also.

Edit: I am old, and this stuff wasn't around growing up in the Midwest of USA. (Sheltered life)

hentai means 'pervert' in japanese. basicly any anime image with explicit sexual acts is considered hentai.

Manga are the japanese counterpart of comic books. Next time you go to a book store ask if they have a 'graphic novels' section, thats where they'd be.

Back