Is this possible???

Doss

Still Fresh
Dunno if this can be done...but is it possible to take a GP32 apart (well just the casin) and spray it a different colour? ;) obviously i'd cover up the parts i didn't want sprayed :D

If anyone can give me links or advice about doin somethin like this i'd be very grateful :)

Doss

Yes, it's is possible. You'll need spray for plastic things... like that ones for plastic models (cars, planes, etc)... I saw somewhere how to open your gp... it's not hard but remember: you'll void your warranty

Peace :)

It appears to be possible to dye your GP32 a different color. There was a page on gbaprojects.com on using RIT dye to color a GBA.

The page is gone, but here is the google cache:
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:XDFHP...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

If you try it, post pictures and a description. I wouldn't mind a black one myself. I wish Game Park would produce more units in different colors.

Great, thx for all the info guys :)

yeah, when me and my m8 find the right spray we're gonna explain how others can do it and take pics of the full process :D

If anyone is interested in how to take ur GP32 apart then have a look at this...

WPKenny’s GP32 Homepage

Thx WPKenny :D

Let me re-phrase what Doss said a little....

'yeah, when i take mine apart to try it this weekend while my m8 watches and takes pictures to make sure it still works before doing his' :rolleyes:

B)

Bonks

Mmm, I'd like to do that! A nice matte racing green.... that'd look good with the default and red joystick.

Back