Is there any 1Ghz Pandoras for sale? Or a free giveaway please?

Hmm.... Still got no response will wait till tom. If not. Disassembly time.

Well, You could always use Exagear Desktop... Then run a Wine layer on top. 

Sounds like people can get DirectX working through wine, may be no need to dissasemble and recompile it for Linux/Arm.

It depends on how you decompile it, but a reversed engineered piece of software is going to run much worse than the original. 

Alot of times some of the calls the program would make are misread depending on which languages it uses. So there will need to be alot of work involved.

But I could not use exagear desktop since its paid software and I may need permission to use it.

If you still want to trade a pandora.. Please start a new thread.. This area is ONLY FOR "FOR SALE" THREADS.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got one of the few GHZ test production run units in perfect working condition about ready to sell.

it even comes in a numbered limited edition shiny wooden box.

you could make a serious offer before i put the "for sale" tag on it and sell it to the highest bidder.

ive got one of the few GHZ test production run units in perfect working condition about ready to sell.

it even comes in a numbered limited edition shiny wooden box.

you could make a serious offer before i put the "for sale" tag on it and sell it to the highest bidder.
I'll do 400, But that's a high as i'm going to be able to offer. Ed informed me the LCD cables should be done soon, and more 1Ghz models will be available for ~370 brand new.

If you descide to post it on Ebay or what not, please throw me the link. Thanks.

Wow!  Cool!  You know, if you can do it I can give you one of my GHz for free.  Things is how do you prove or how can I be sure you can deliver?
Sure why not? I'm getting impatient with shima. What an ass. But while waiting asking n0n3m4 about the source of DIII4a with deps just in case I got bored with ssf and it's closed source BS. Wish I got SSF sources by now. Just a bit of persuasion.

Update: since shima is being an ass and still not respond to my appeal. I may first try to port DIII4A or svStrife on the pandy.

Update: since shima is being an ass and still not respond to my appeal. I may first try to port DIII4A or svStrife on the pandy.
DIII4A: I already have a working build of Dante on the Pandora. But it's too slow to be enjoyable.

Well if this is how you're going to speak then perhaps that's why he's not responding..

No I just asked him about the source and I also said that I am not going leak it if he doesn't want to. No rudeness involved.

Edit: Not svStrife, Chocolate Strife.

No I just asked him about the source and I also said that I am not going leak it if he doesn't want to. No rudeness involved.

Most Devs on projects like that check their emails like once a year. Unless you can get personal contact information i'd just consider you're not going to get the source.

You should probably start decompiling.

It's his source. He can do what he want with it. People always leak stuff unless they've signed an NDA as this happened all the time in the PSP Scene. That's a known fact.  You called him an ass here and if he comes here from googling SSF OpenPandora he'll find this thread. It's absolutely rude.

On another note, the code will have x86 in mind. It'd be way too complex to port (Dynamic Recompiler, DirectX Support). You're talking about using Wine *pfft*.

Most Devs on projects like that check their emails like once a year. Unless you can get personal contact information i'd just consider you're not going to get the source.

You should probably start decompiling.
Hah. StrmnNrmn was like this. He'd appear then suddenly disappear for 12 months but give us something juicy every time.

I believe he doen't understand english so that's why I used Japanese on twitter.

So, Strife for now? If you guys do want to play it in it's uncompromised form.

So jdog320 how is the progress going?

A couple months now. Still no luck. Worse the laptop I was using broke so I won't be doing any compile stuff. BUT. I discovered another sat emu. http://www.uoyabause.org doing testing on my phone first. Since it's an android app. EDIT: doesn't run on android JB.

using OpenGL ES 3.x.

Does the Pandora support gles 3?

Back