Is There A Mugen On The Gp2x Yet

I searched and all I got was topics about it from a year ago

I am working on one that is just like mugen for the gp2x it will be basically the same but it is not compatible with mugen because I am using a custom format for the gp2x but I am releasing a program to make characters for it super easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am working on one that is just like mugen for the gp2x it will be basically the same but it is not compatible with mugen because I am using a custom format for the gp2x but I am releasing a program to make characters for it super easy.

Hey GP2x Coder do you have any idea as to when you might be releasing it or how the progress is going? I am really looking forward to it.

Hey GP2x Coder do you have any idea as to when you might be releasing it or how the progress is going? I am really looking forward to it.

The game engine is 100% complete the only thing that is taking all my time is making an interface for windows so people can make there own characters for it by just following on screen prompts so as soon as I get that finished I will release it asap.

I thought that you said that you were going to release a game using the engine based on street fighter and then release the engine to allow people to develop things with it a few months after. Planning on getting it all out at once now?

Back