Is The Charging Cable For The Caanoo The Same One Used For The Wiz?

wongojack

Still Fresh
Website
facebook.com
Is the connector the same? I have a Wiz and would like to get an extra USB cable someday. Just wondering if the Caanoo cable is the same as that would mean I would be able to pick one of those up and not scour the earth for an old Wiz cable.

Also, I think I remember saying that the connector for the Wiz is the same as some other device out there. If anyone knows that, please lemme know.

The Wiz cable is fine as a data/charging cable for both consoles. The Caanoo cable is fine as a data cable for both consoles but won't charge the Wiz. :blink:

There are some old phones that used the same connector; LG G4010, G4011, G4015, G4050, VX4500, VX4600, A7110, F9100, L1150, L1200, L1400, LX5450, LX5550, VI5225, VX6000
Samsung E810

I'm sure there's more but that was just a quick search.

YP-S3 has exactly the same connector...watch for the pinout, though!

read this carefully. every single post...at least my posts and u will find all the information u need ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thorax said:
YP-S3 has exactly the same connector...watch for the pinout, though!

read this carefully. every single post...at least my posts and u will find all the information u need ;)

Hey Thorax - I dunno if you are still around these forums, but to make a charging cable, I guess I'd have to cut the end of a USB cord, hopefully find 5 wires in there that I could identify as those that match up with the pinout, attach them and then I'd have my power cable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back