Is It Still Possible To Buy Payback?

marzsyndrome

Still Fresh
I quite enjoyed the demo version and was looking to obtain the full game.

I looked around and it appears http://gp2x.co.uk/payback.html is still the only buy link I can find (and it's what Apex Designs link to).

However, although I paid £10 for a download through Google Checkout late Thursday night I have still not received a link. Did I make a mistake making a transaction through an otherwise abandoned website?

Try sending a PM to Craigix on the Pandora boards. That's his site and hopefully he'll be able to help you out with a download or a refund. Btw, you can always find that game through other means, (cough) torrents (cough)! ;)

Do I really have to register to another board just to contact him? I already tried sending an e-mail to openpandorasales@gmail.com after it was suggested to me by the site I used after selecting Checkout. Heard nothing back from that one. Doesn't he have a more direct/personal e-mail addy I could try?

And the only, erm, *cough cough* version I could find was a 'Lite' version with the soundtrack ripped out, which seems pretty sucky!

I don't think that's the whole soundtrack though. I read that the full version was in an archive over 200Mb in size or something like that?

Getting a response from that email can take a long time. Your best bet is joining the Pandora boards like I said. There's even an " Ask Craig Questions" thread there so you could try that as well but a PM would probably be the most direct and fastest way to get an answer. I don't think he has his own direct email, at least none that are public.

Nice find, notaz! But it's like an extra 10 units on top of that price.... and EUR and GBP are practically close to one another so it wouldn't turn out cheap. I'll see if I can register to those OP boards, or wait to hear back from EvilDragon (who I also sent an e-mail to as he tends to work with Craigix), and consider download/refund options before I go for that shop.

Thank you though. :)

Back