Is anyone working on a nds emu

Lord Moonscar

Still Fresh
I would really like to hear some news on it because i am thinking about buying a R4I if its too unlikely.

because all r4s are clones, the r4 team doesnt exist anymore, and acekard+akaio has better functionality, more games just work, and is updated at a faster pace, the only way an r4 gets updated these days, is if an acekard os gets ported to said r4 clone

because all r4s are clones, the r4 team doesnt exist anymore, and acekard+akaio has better functionality, more games just work, and is updated at a faster pace, the only way an r4 gets updated these days, is if an acekard os gets ported to said r4 clone

Yeah, like WoodR4 which gets more updates than any other cart at present :p

Getting hold of an R4 is difficult these days, as you say - the original cart is needed (though ports to clones do exist, they're not updated as often). There's also the drawback that the original R4 can't handle uSD cards bigger than 2GB :(

D.

woodr4 is said port of woodrpg, which is an acekard firmware, and theres only one r4 clone where wood actually works, and since theres 19 jiggawattsillion r4 clones, your better off just buying a real acekard 2.1, or acekard 2i if its for dsi

Listen to those guys...

I know the troubles of nds flashcards and have been happy ever since i got my acekard 2i.

They go for about 15bucks. :D

I miss the Slot2 card solutions. Had one for my DS. Beyond the homebrew, my favourite feature was being able to eject the key, put in a regular game, and backup and restore the savegame (including ones downloaded from the internet) on that card.

i like the supercard DSTWO though i end up playing more GBA games on the emulator! should get ginge and GPSP going on my pandora reeeeally

says that guy that started a thread about psgroove on pandora, which apparently is equivalent to murder in sony's eyes

That port of psgroove was homebrew only ;)

(Thankfully none of that dongle nonsense is needed now. Some people refuse to believe you'd install CFW "just to play old games" but the PS3 is hands down the best system I've ever played FBA on. Giant screen, big sound system, better than the arcades!)

Sorry for off topic, Nintendudes.

im still waiting for external ntfs or exfat so i can play 1080movies without a hassle, and im still waiting for the right linux port to come back

If someone is working on one in secret *cough* *cough* ;) then how far do you think they have gotten ?

I'd love to see this be possible, but frankly I don't think it will happen. It would be nice, though. That one scribblenauts game I played for a little bit on my little brothers DS was pretty badass.

Back