ireadygo portable console

I like the button layout. It is pretty much perfect.  I like the left analog and right buttons on top..

And real joysticks not stupid 3DS sliders. 

I'll be trying this one   :)

So a Chinese manufacturer can sell an Exynos product in low volume (only 10K), is Samsung willing to sell their SoCs to other low volume manufacturers in Europe or the USA?

Lawsuit from Sony incoming?
There are plenty of Chinese handhelds that look more like PSPs and Vitas than this does, they haven't been sued by Sony (that I know of). Sony isn't going to try to fight a Chinese manufacturer over relatively low volumes for devices that don't fool a lot of people, it isn't worth it.

Nice looking handheld, will have to look it up later.

That Charbax sure gets around, is there anything he hasn't discovered and discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Charbax!

Wish they'd make a 7" or 8" version of this Much i5.
Whats there to h8 Sony? really surprised at that comment ? the guy digs up tech you and me dont know about and his vids are to the point (something others should take note of)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3_glZwOCXB8?feature=oembed

• He keeps asking questions he already knows the answers to
  • He constantly talks over cute promo girls
  • He is a "know it all", but never corrects the promo people when they give incorrect info, which just adds to more confusion
  • He likes to do other peoples' jobs, which is annoying
  • He constantly asks rhetorical questions 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawsuit from Sony incoming?
There are plenty of Chinese handhelds that look more like PSPs and Vitas than this does, they haven't been sued by Sony (that I know of). Sony isn't going to try to fight a Chinese manufacturer over relatively low volumes for devices that don't fool a lot of people, it isn't worth it.
do not foreget about the french one .

I thinks he's pretty cool, I remember  a few months ago we went g+ hangout hopping, was fun met loads of people.
you went google plus hang-outing ? also I´m sorry for double posting .
yeah, he was doing a vlog and inviting people to give their opinions and after that we started finding G+ hangouts and jumping form one to another.

Back