Iphone 2g 16gb ?.

3Designer

Still Fresh
So I'm living in the Netherlands and I don't know any better place to ask this: Is 250 euro's for a new hacked iPhone 3G 16GB a good price in the Netherlands?

Thx in advance

EDIT:
UHHHH oops i meant the 2G 16GB version

Seems like a decent price for a brand new unit. Just compare it to the price of an iPod Touch 16Gb. As you probably know, the iPod Touch is an iPhone minus the phone. Even the 2G version had 2G more than the iPod has :D

But are you sure it's not a fake clone? I've seen fakes which are identical to the iPhone including the Apple logo. But don't expect to be able to run Apple software on it. And the software is the icing on the cake for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Many people are believing it is the next portable gaming platform that will replace the PSP and NDS.

No I'm very sure that it's a real one because the friend which can get me one has it himself as well and everything functions fine. Though there is also a very tiny chance that he can get me a bang & olufsen Serenata for a very low price, though I'm not counting on it. I guess it will probably be the 2G then thx^^

Squirrel61 said:
Many people are believing it is the next portable gaming platform that will replace the PSP and NDS.

There are these things called "buttons", and no matter how hard they try to make the iPhone/Touch better with accelerometers, on-screen buttons, and games that just use the touch screen, it will never be able to replace real buttons. They try to do this with keys as well, and I can't type for shit on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username said:
Squirrel61 said:
Many people are believing it is the next portable gaming platform that will replace the PSP and NDS.

There are these things called "buttons", and no matter how hard they try to make the iPhone/Touch better with accelerometers, on-screen buttons, and games that just use the touch screen, it will never be able to replace real buttons. They try to do this with keys as well, and I can't type for shit on it.
+1 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back