Introducing The Hack2x

tkeely4777

Still Fresh
Triton over at the Benheck forums is modding the HELL out a GP2X, check this out!

Features include:

D-pad modification, with the centre-click button moved to its own trigger button
Case redesign (streamlined look)
Built-in Li-Poly rechargable battery
4-port USB hub (battery powered)
Built-in S-Video output
Nifty LED wedge of light, replacing the original battery light

http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=...32311056a121073

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBM9jdSsgU0...re=channel_page

Last edited by a moderator:
This person who made it was really bored ,, it is a PORTABLE device and the external battery pack really isn't portable ,, but he had some art talent becous the case is quite nice

Good hack with the NES cross (if think so) and USB Hub on the top. This hack is realy what the GP2x need to be when is sorted out.

Orange Pumpkin said:
This person who made it was really bored ,, it is a PORTABLE device and the external battery pack really isn't portable ,, but he had some art talent becous the case is quite nice
The external battery pack isn't permanent. It was just a temporary rig to test the unit and make sure everything is working correctly. He's planning on implementing an internal li-ion battery that can be recharged via the ac adapter.

tkeely4777 said:
Orange Pumpkin said:
The external battery pack isn't permanent. It was just a temporary rig to test the unit and make sure everything is working correctly. He's planning on implementing an internal li-ion battery that can be recharged via the ac adapter.

Plus if you actually read the thread someone was paying him to have it done.

That's amazing!
If only that came as standard... Then I wouldn't have to lug a cradle around with me
Edit===> ... And two mains adapters... But I suppose I'd have to lug the pads around any way

Back