Intresting Pandora Question

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
I have a question for you all, what if and I do mean if SONY bought the pandora project in order to turn it into the future PSP2 , what would your reaction be?

:huh:

First of all, 'PSP2' which is a very unfriendly name, is already in development on one scale or another. Second, Pandora's design is almost finalized and wouldn't be ready for commercial games- the platform isn't made for it, you know, its keyboard, and lack of disc drive. Sony wouldn't release games on SD cards. Third, price point is too high, even for a sony console, and the average brainless sony fanboy wouldn't know how to take advantage of the system. Even if this question was 'just for laughs', it was totally invalid.

The question is would I sell it to them? ;p

The question is would I cigarette it to them? ;p

Where have all the filters gone!!!!!?

[I'm stupid spammer] sea shells by the sea shore.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
What if SONY bought YOU? HUH??????

What if (and I do mean IF), the pandora was never released because the world exploded?
What would be your reaction?

I have nothing more to add. Can this be stickied?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, if you suspend the obvious realities, I think there would be some interesting pros and cons to ponder...

PRO: Pandora team rakes in some cash

CON: Pandora team loses Pandora

PRO: Triple-A game catalog!

CON: Closed system.

PRO: Devs already know the system. It’ll be firmware hacked in minutes.

CON: Pandora community becomes PSP community.

Reaction 1: Wa-heey! They'll sell it at a loss so it will be cheap :)
Reaction 2: Oh-noes! They sell games at a premium to recoup the cost :(

Reaction 3: Will the Pandora Replacement Project™ be available for Christmas? :p

Cervante said:
I have a question for you all, what if and I do mean if SONY bought the pandora project in order to turn it into the future PSP2 , what would your reaction be?
I'd be very upset.

And then I'd wait for Dark Alex to crack it wide open 2 days later. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back