Indie Gala Android Bundle

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Picked up the Indie Gala Android Bundle to see how it would run on Pandora.

Results :

Cardinal Quest: an arcade-style dungeon crawler. : Works fine at 800Mhz+ :)

Great Little War Game: a 3D turn-based strategy outing. : Couldn't get this to work, black screen on startup :(

Legends of Yore: a roguelike with 8-bit graphics. : Works perfectly, with a really well thought out, stylus friendly, touch screen + DPad interface. Hardcore Permadeath FTW! Feels like it was made for Pandora! :D

Smiles HD: a Bejeweled clone with some cool twists (literally). : Smiles none HD works, but does not scale to full screen, still playable. Smiles HD would not work, white screen on startup. :wacko:

Well worth a go for legends of Yore alone IMHO. Especially if you like 8 bit style pixel art & / roguelite with a hint of Diablo thrown in for good measure.

nice! do you get DRAM-free apk's or is it linked to your google account? I always get the Humble Bundle and they released two Android bundles up until now including the apk's!! Snuggle Truck is my favourite! (got the Defy using Cyanogen Mod) xD

Anyway I'll get it

Android on the Pandora is just grate!!!!

^

I just want one in 16 colors IIRC. That was my Rogue "gateway drug" if you will. Powder is too detailed.

Thanks Mr_Loon, bought this, thanks for the referral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back