Increasing CPU speed and the pandora freezes.

Nerodesign

Still Fresh
whenever i try to increase my CPU speed either by the system settings or by the start-up of an emulator, my pandora freezes completely. i have to hold down the pandora button and slide the switch to the right to restart it.

it just started happening this morning.

also this morning, my taskbar was all messed up, pandora icon on it was missing, workspaces set to 1, etc... everything was fine last night.

are these related? what's wrong and how can i fix this problem?

whenever i try to increase my CPU speed either by the system settings or by the start-up of an emulator, my pandora freezes completely. i have to hold down the pandora button and slide the switch to the right to restart it.

it just started happening this morning.

also this morning, my taskbar was all messed up, pandora icon on it was missing, workspaces set to 1, etc... everything was fine last night.

are these related? what's wrong and how can i fix this problem?

Try dropping the battery out for 10 mins to reset it.

You propably crashed it in low power mode. Cant say about the taskbar (fix it manually?), but take out the battery for 10min, or manually clock to 250mhz before clocking higher to fix the CPU speed problem (this will be fixed in HF5).

thanks guys, i did fix the taskbar, no biggy just annoying

and how do i change power modes? EDIT: figured it out, and i fixed the CPU speed too.

man i love forums, awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
where can i get that? might aswell ask this here too,

i have hf1-4 downloaded, and installed + the codec pack, and still there are several apps that simply won't open, (i try to open them and nothing happens at all), and some games like Leirox that when i try to start a match, freeze up...

Back