Increase the font size

Ziz

Advanced Member
Especially compared to the default before imho the font size is quite small and hard to read on Full HD monitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
And, as others have said, everything else seems bigger and spread out.  It might all just be the font.  I had page up (in Opera, which is useless here for me now) that hadn't been reloaded since before the update, and I wish I had taken some screen shots so we could compare.

Font size seems the same for me...  except in some cases where it's now bigger.   I'm not sure I'd want it bigger than it is now at normal zoom.

-Neelix

Is it a different font?  It isn't as easy to read without zooming for me as it is now.

Since no one else has replied yet: My eyes may just be acting up on me, so I have been zooming in today if it seems too small, but it seems fine for me.  What were the differences, if any?

Imho it is still too small. But that seems to be only me. :D

Did you perhaps zoom out because of all the wasted space after the update?  if you are zoomed out it may be an idea to go back to the normal zoom level now.

Just a thought.

-Neelix

I always use 130% Zoom setting for Forums on my PC (Opera 12) and it's fine. But I guess for small mobile Devices it is a good idea to use bigger fonts. But this could be  limited to the mobile version of the Forum.

Why does Opera do that? No matter how the font size is defined the rendering result size should remain the same no matter what browser is used given the same environment.

On topic: Text size seems about the same to me as before, which is fine.

Back