In Need Of REPAIR

Michael Mrozek

c/o Gepixelt GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

German

If you are going to use USPS, don't send your battery, and be sure to insure it.

I can't find the email address ED uses for RMAs, its around but my searches are not fruitful right now...

Since ED is pretty busy right now I think I'll hold off getting it repaired if he is my only option. But I'll hold onto that address and i can probably find the appropriate email later. Thanks Link!

I did the same thing (dropped my pandora) but ended up with two broken shoulder buttons. Being optimistic in my abilities (read: too stupid and impatient to send it in for repair) I resoldered the partially disconnected buttons and they worked, but no longer clicked. XaiverBlack gave a part number of a replacement button in this thread. Got some in and, after opening the box up again, I now have fully functional shoulder buttons. It really wasn't too hard to do if you soldered components before, but I do consider my warranty void now since I've both dropped the machine and done my own repair work.

Anyway, all I'm really trying to say is that this is a repairable failure and I feel your pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back