Impractical Pandora-successor names

Why not? Apple got Pippin and Lisa.  :D

Bob isnt bad, but it will be hard to find it on net. Todays gadgets needs to be unique in name.. OpenPandora for example ;D. OpenBOB BOBDrive,   

eboop :D

The GP2X had an extension board called bob (break out board)

Great name, i like it :D

PS: I mean it.

Bob or Ed would be great and different.

Just sounds like a buddy you like to have around and definitely isn't something that Apple or MS would do.

Nintendo might steal this idea though. ;)

No matter what, I'll call mine Bob.

*sulk*

Last edited by a moderator:
How about

tardis

Open tardis

Working tardis

Multi tardis

Mega tardis

Ultra tardis

since the tardis when not broken can change its shape into pretty much anything to blend with its surroundings :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

^ do you mean that seriously?

I'm perfectly happy to move them back if you want :)

The "Bad Dragon"
I assume you know this based on the quotes, but just in case, and to prevent others from finding out by accident, I will tell you that "Bad Dragon" has connections to handhelds (and other things far too large to be easily hand held) of a different nature ;)  . 

they produce sex toys. both fantasy and anthropomorphic animals.

just the name for an impractical name thread though .

Bad Dragon aside, what about Nusku, the Mesopotamian god of fire and light, if wikipedia speaks true.

When I think about all this naming of stuff...

"frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".

Yobi-yocto.

Yobi is 1024^8, which is a very big number (one yobibyte equals 1208925819614 terabyte).It denotes that the device is potentially very, very powerful.

Yocto is 1000^-8, which is a very small number (the smallest official SI prefix), e.g. a yoctometer is one millionth of one billionth of a nanometer. It denotes that the device is very small.

Back