Impractical Pandora-successor names

Seeing as it is made by Ze Germans we call it the Panzy.
You sound like a French person just asking for Germany to invade your country again.-God Ginrai
Hehe, I'm Dutch. We know it's bound to happen again sooner or later, might as well have some fun before they start blitzing again :)

Also I thought the Germans would like it as there is "Panzer" in there. I'm pretty sure a tank or two was nicknamed "My Little Panzy" back then.

(disclaimer, all in good fun of course, no hate here! (apart from when our national teams play football of course :p  ))
I saw the Dutch National archery team in the airport onceAnd the british national Judo team.

Seeing as it is made by Ze Germans we call it the Panzy.
You sound like a French person just asking for Germany to invade your country again.-God Ginrai
Hehe, I'm Dutch. We know it's bound to happen again sooner or later, might as well have some fun before they start blitzing again :)

Also I thought the Germans would like it as there is "Panzer" in there. I'm pretty sure a tank or two was nicknamed "My Little Panzy" back then.

(disclaimer, all in good fun of course, no hate here! (apart from when our national teams play football of course :p  ))
I saw the Dutch National archery team in the airport once
And the british national Judo team.
Yeah, we took a couple of them down but as soon as they closed the gap we were done for.

Yea, I gathered that from your Location. However, the way you worded your post sounded like a Frenchman. :p

-God Ginrai

Funny enough, living where I do, you come to find that the redkecks are often not farmers. The farmers are often more educated (or at least know a lot about what they do) whereas rednecks work at walmart or live on welfare and drive their $200 Jeeps with confederate flags and drink diet mountain dew. I am neither of these people

Most of "Ze Germans" hate Bayern/Bavaria and not France,

France is more laughed at but in the end, they all just envy France for its women,

better living conditions/food, way less working hours per week, etc... Paris is mostly excluded though.

But Bayern has got Ed so this may be different here. ;)

OnTopic: "Leopard" would be nice indeed - you got your Panzer and it sounds a bit like Ataris Jaguar.

Hopefully it does not have the same fate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a Kraut too,
But i ditnt like "Sauerkraut" i ditnt have a Leatherpands and i would not go to the Oktoberfest becouse i dont like the Musik they play there. ..
I ditnt have a Problem whit old german Volksongs, but there is a big Diferent between the songs whe sing on campfire and the "Volksmusik they play in Oktoberfest tets.."
Yes whe sing also from Red wine in the cup, "Roter Wein im Becher, der beste Rebensaft, wir sind ein Haufen Zecher , und gehn auf Wanderschaft, radiradirallala..."

But this get of topic: you cant put all germans in a trawer, where all diferent..

I have great fun whit Return to Castle Wolfenstein on Pandora, as i hate Nazis..
EDs World Domination Homebrewhandheld from Germany. .
(If Global Component s also this time made the Pandora 2..)

Edit: just Wonder how many Peaple in the time of WW2 and WW1 ate Sauerkraut and Pom de Tere and wasnt German..
Maybe even in the USA, Peaple are eating Sauerkraut at this time..

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that Matze writes about Bavaria and not Germany.

These are the guys with their Oktoberfest, Leatherpants, etc... ;)

Berlin, and Bavaria are the famest places for Peaple on the other side of the Atlantik Ocean.. im from a State called "Saarland"

Where known for our long yeahr montan Industrie. . And where near tho france.. whe have a own acent.. " ich han uf da grub geschafft" i workt on mine Industrie. . Par exemple..

All germans wher Leatherpands, are trinkin a lot of Bear, and eat Sauerkraut. .

Thats just like all meal in Great Britain are taste awefull..

Im a Kraut too,

But i ditnt like "Sauerkraut" i ditnt have a Leatherpands and i would not go to the Oktoberfest becouse i dont like the Musik they play there. ..

I ditnt have a Problem whit old german Volksongs, but there is a big Diferent between the songs whe sing on campfire and the "Volksmusik they play in Oktoberfest tets.."

Yes whe sing also from Red wine in the cup, "Roter Wein im Becher, der beste Rebensaft, wir sind ein Haufen Zecher , und gehn auf Wanderschaft, radiradirallala..."

But this get of topic: you cant put all germans in a trawer, where all diferent..

I have great fun whit Return to Castle Wolfenstein on Pandora, as i hate Nazis..

EDs World Domination Homebrewhandheld from Germany. .

(If Global Component s also this time made the Pandora 2..)

Edit: just Wonder how many Peaple in the time of WW2 and WW1 ate Sauerkraut and Pom de Tere and wasnt German..

Maybe even in the USA, Peaple are eating Sauerkraut at this time..
We celebrate Oktoburfest here in the states. Its a great excuse ti drink. We also celebrate Cindo De Mayo even though it goes almost unnoticed in Mexico. We basically just find reasons to consume alcohol here

Im a Kraut too, But i ditnt like "Sauerkraut" i ditnt have a Leatherpands and i would not go to the Oktoberfest becouse i dont like the Musik they play there.

Note that Matze writes about Bavaria and not Germany.

These are the guys with their Oktoberfest, Leatherpants, etc... ;)
Just so you guys are both aware. We don't actually translate the word lederhosen in English-speaking countries. We use the untranslated term to refer to that specific kind of clothing worn in Bavaria.

-God Ginrai

Back