I'm Thinking Of Selling My Mkii

MajorShake

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Yep, i just want a handheld where i can play psx games with 100% compatibility, and thats where a psp will come into play, (sigh) gp2x, we've had some good times, but now i have to let you go, i need ff7 running perfectly on a handheld.

also, how much would i sell my gp2x for? 100 usd? its in perfect condition, screen as well, it will come with the 8 rechargeables the gp2x official case and the ac power adapter so you can plug into the wall and play, anyone have any other ideas on how much i should let it go for? opinions wanted. but im thinking 100$

edit: (took further thought, decided on 135, feel free to try to negotiate but that price is about half the price of all of that originally)

MajorShake said:
Yep, i just want a handheld where i can play psx games with 100% compatibility, and thats where a psp will come into play, (sigh) gp2x, we've had some good times, but now i have to let you go, i need ff7 running perfectly on a handheld.

also, how much would i sell my gp2x for? 100 usd? its in perfect condition, screen as well, it will come with the 8 rechargeables the gp2x official case and the ac power adapter so you can plug into the wall and play, anyone have any other ideas on how much i should let it go for? opinions wanted. but im thinking 100$
you might regret it if the new psx4all does what we all hope it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
$100 for a perfect condition (MK2) GP2X, power brick, and 8 rechargeables? If the rechargeables are 2500mAh, then I wouldn't let it go for less than $150.

Good luck with the sale!

Edit: Gp2x mkii FW 3.0.0 in great condition (never been taken out of house unless in case) with official 2x carrying case, official gp2x ac adapter, and 4 2650 mah duracell rechargeables for 135.00 USD. Pay pal account in process of being set up (tech support tomorrow Oct 1st)

If interested PM me, will be glad to discuss anything.

Back