Fs: F100 Mkii /w Modded D-pad + Screen Protector + 2 X 2700 Mah Batter

mrpham

Still Fresh
Hey all,

I'm letting my GP2X F100 MKII go due to ever-increasing tuition here in Canada. I removed the joystick and installed my own D-Pad (from a NES controller). I've attached some pictures for all of you to see. Condition is 7/10 given a few scuffs on the plastic shell.

I should note that the plastic power switch did fall out so the GP2X is always on. I just take the batteries out whenever I want it off.

l'll also include 2 x 2700 mAh AA battery.

Price is 100 USD + shipping.

Optionally, I also have the official GP2X power adapter as well. I can add that in the package for $10 extra bucks.

Price drop to 95 USD which includes the official GP2X power adapter + shipping

New Year's cut to 80 USD + shipping!

Cheers,
Duy

GP2X Shot #1
GP2X Shot #2

mrpham said:
Price drop!
I wouldn't say it was 7/10 condition due to the tape around the dpad.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much modding did you do to get the D-Pad mod working? Because I only need a working mainboard with all of the directional contacts in place.
I screwed up while D-Pad modding mine and pulled out the left directional contact :S

Aside from the cut plastic chasis, the only thing I've modified on the mainboard is add minimal amounts of solder to the legs of each directional base. I also still have two copper wires hidden in the unit for the 'click' button as well. I've seen different implementations of getting that to work but aside from that the mainboard has not had anything taken out of it (sans the actual joystick that I had to take out of course).

does "+ screen protector" mean it's had it on its whole life (ie, flawless screen) or just comes with it?

I ordered the unit from Play-Asia along with its screen protector, so yes, I did apply it right from the get-go.

To be honest though, the material used for the screen protector is horrible compared to the Hori protectors you may be familiar with for the DS and PSP. I'm not sure if it'll be perfect, 10/10, absolutely immaculate, if you take the screen protector off but if anything, the screen protector has shielded the screen from a lot of my abuse.

Checking the conversion rates at the Bank of Canada, the time at this writing gets me a conversion rate as depicted below:

85 USD * 1.3911 = 118.24 AUD

Of course, if you convert this currency from your bank, they'll use their own conversion rate, typically a little higher than the one I used above.

Hope that helps.

Back