If you could own two of your drem cars (modern and classic) what would they be?

You're welcome. Especially as most reeditions of the original removes the licensing on the car, like in the 3DS version. Which looks quite like an F40, hence the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one for me

AE2wFpX.jpg

Looks like the back half and chassis of a trabant. And possibly a spanish horse; I'm less familiar with those ;)

I'm amazed anyone prefers the look of the F50 over the F40. Interior fittings and general comfort, sure the F50 is better, but exterior looks? I could never live with those Deirdre Barlow glasses!

Deirdre1980s.jpg
309px-1995_Ferrari_F50.jpg

This one for me

AE2wFpX.jpg
Don't underestimate the Trabbi Power!  B)   Our tough East-German "Cardboard-Porsche" once won the Rallye Monte Carlo in it's class! 

There were even racing versions. :D

Trabant_RS02(ThKraft).jpg

Oh, and if you play CounterStrike you can see alot of Trabant-wrecks around actualy. ;)

Did you know that the designer that made the DMC delorian also made the VW Golf and the scirocco? 

img-0079_8456_big.jpg
My father has one in lilac. 

I want a golf, the badass truck version:

5688167438_633583a822_b.jpg
Like hey i have a golf, lets go offroad.

Did you know that the designer that made the DMC delorian also made the VW Golf and the scirocco? 

img-0079_8456_big.jpg
My father has one in lilac. 

I want a golf, the badass truck version:

5688167438_633583a822_b.jpg
Like hey i have a golf, lets go offroad.

I noticed that the Scirocco looks somehow like a VW DeLorean, that's why I like that design.

And yes, the Golf Country was a nice design, I also like that. It was an official Golf version from VW, not a custom build. ^^

I'm amazed anyone prefers the look of the F50 over the F40. Interior fittings and general comfort, sure the F50 is better, but exterior looks? I could never live with those Deirdre Barlow glasses!
Don't get me wrong, I love the looks of the F40, but I happen to like the F50 a little more. More round and modern. It aged a bit better. And I don't quite see what you don't like in these headlights. Those were the inspiration for the 360, and this one was the last beautiful Ferrari for me. The Enzo and F430 are ok, but they kinda lost "dem feels".

Assuming theres a restriction to wheeled road vehicles, I'll have one of these, please:

DSC_1900.jpg

Also a decent pedal-electric vehicle would be nice.

Like a C5, but larger and better built. Possibly with room for a (pedalling, not steering) passenger.

Back