Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjamonkey

Still Fresh
oookkk so you know SMashGP for the GPX32 systems. Would it be possible to take that port it to the pandora while adding soul calibur concepts to it. I like super smash brothers and all, the only thing I think that gets annoying is you can only move left of right on the map. While in soul calibur you can fight on a map that is sort of open to some extent. Anyone game for this?

can sombodee make a tomb raider game but with cars kinda like GTA but I dont like GTA so it would be like tombraider with cars and maybe helicopters and guitar hero bonus stages.

Iorgy77 said:
can sombodee make a tomb raider game but with cars kinda like GTA but I dont like GTA so it would be like tombraider with cars and maybe helicopters and guitar hero bonus stages.
no, GTA is greatest, nobody wnats tomb raider on panda.

PS: ninjamonkey, i apologize for all the bitterness you've received. But you should really be posting this in the port request thread, presuming someone has not already requested it.

Last edited by a moderator:
for a minute there i though oookkk was the name of game he had the idea for X.x .... Please use at least somewhat proper grammar it is the internet just don't abuse it

MagicPants said:
As long as there is Twister I'm happy.
:lol:

@ ninjamonkey
I think you will find that generally, on this forum, you will get much more intelligible replies if you formulate your requests proper good.
Feel free to not use any sort of logical sentence structure on YouTube :rolleyes:

aaron11193 said:
No, proper isn't the right word...

Decipherable?
Closed? :)

It seems like the only on-topic post in this thread was the first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back