Idea For Kinda Music Game

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
Lately i was thinking about games that could be good for ports/remakes, and i remembered a PSone game; a Jump 'n' Run that generated Lavels from music CDs. The character you played was a stickman that had ears like a rabbit, and the levels consist of a line that changes its form (to circles, stars, holes...) in some relation to the music.
I thought that it should be possible to do something similar on GP32, but with MP3 files instead of music CDs.

Would that be possible?

but I'm afraid there is no source code available afaik

The Game's name is Vib Ribbon

The bunnie's Vibri

Same developer as for parappa.

No sourcecode evah.

Does anyone know if vib ribbon works on the ps2? I want to try and get my hands on a copy but I can see it being one of the few games that won't work if I do :p.

the game is not very complex, i think. it loads itself into the PSones RAM, you dont even need the game disc. i'm not into coding/programming, what ever but i think it should be possible to redo something similar without source code

Dozer posted on Sep 1 2004 at 06:31 PM said:
Does anyone know if vib ribbon works on the ps2? I want to try and get my hands on a copy but I can see it being one of the few games that won't work if I do :p.

It works, i play it on the ps2 ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back