I'd Like This Gui -cool Mali200 Demo

stuey

Still Fresh
I'm getting quite excited by some of the groovey Arm demos a peering - could a Pandora do this (please)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzih6CNSZJk

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyosys said:
technically, yes
Thanks-
I know- fancy graphics shouldn't be a porting priority - but I'm a sucker for eye candy
<runs off to reboot Canola2 >

Last edited by a moderator:
It defeats the object of pandora, but yes it can be done.

Personally ill stick to the simple interface, since that leaves more resources for things that count.

you aren't going to get some feature by linking to something to rip off and say ID LIKE DIS. TANX

Poisoned V, please, be a bit more reasonable with new members. I understand how upsetting it is, but he is a new member and needs to be treated as such.

Reading the context, I assume you are asking weather A interface like the one shown in the link could be possable on the Pandora.
Looking at what information is provided, I would think so. I understand not having eye candy can be an issue for some users - they need it to keep them attached, and is completely understood. However, I wouldint expect this to be ported in any way. First, wait until the built in OS is presented, and if that doesint fit your needs, look for a Unix platform that fits your wants and specs of the device.

But as I said, in short, It most likely is possable.

Thats a pretty fancy UI. I dont think the pandora will be that fancy.... I thiny they are more preoccupied with makinging good applications.

Back