I Was Thinking Of Emailing This To Gamepark

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
Think I should?

친애하는Gamepark. 나는GP32의 큰 팬 이다. 나는UK안에 살 1GP32이 있고 파란GP32을 전 주문했다. gp32에는 swf 파일을 놀l 수 있은 저속할 선수가 있을텐데 고 오래 되는GP32위치에것과 같이 언급되었다 나는 이것을 쓰고 있다. 나는 이다 이미 하고 간행하지 않는 이것 또는 그것 만들었다 경이하고 있다. 너를 위해 너를 소형 깜짝 놀라게 함 감사하십시요.

P.S. use a translater to read it. If your korean you won't need to!
Although I don't know whether there are any korean people here.

Love it does the Gamepark. which Me the GP32 it is a big pan. Me 1GP32 there is flesh inside the UK and before it ordered the GP32 which is a green onion. To the gp32 swf file glow l possibility there will be a low-speed percentage bow which is and theyn the place me which long this with the thing am together referred to the GP32 location which becomes it writes. Me is and it does already and this or it it does not publish it makes and and it is wondering. Extensive hazard extensive small size all of a sudden do to surprise, thank.

Thats what come back!!!!!

dammit stop spaming this forum full of useless shit dude

hahahaha, i wrote something in korean but i wont tell you what it says. HAHHAHA go translate for yourself..... HAHAHA green onions

god your annoying

This wasn't spam!
I wanted to know whether to send it to gamepark but I was worried because they may find it offensive. I said translate it your self As i wanted to see if different translators people used gave different results.
So there! :p

Sam reminds me of blipped. Anyways, someone should check out my sprite for gigas, its rockin. Its the Jerry Garcia one ontop of the gigas board. I need someone to redo the walking forwards and backwards. Other than that its hot hot hot.

kknd_cf posted on May 13 2004 at 03:16 PM said:
loki666 posted on May 13 2004 at 03:15 PM said:
lol, sometimes i miss blipped4.... lol
he was funny for mocking. Did he get banned?
Yeah, what actually happened to him? Did he actually get banned, or just move away or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobriand posted on May 13 2004 at 03:50 PM said:
Yeah, what actually happened to him? Did he actually get banned, or just move away or something?
Or maybe....maybe he is Sam!

Dum Dum Dum

Mark posted on May 13 2004 at 04:41 PM said:
Tobriand posted on May 13 2004 at 03:50 PM said:
Or maybe....maybe he is Sam!

Dum Dum Dum
hehehe lmfao private dick
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back