I was bored! I made a case, I will make more?

A Pandora sewing and embroidery topic. man i thought i heard it all... ;)

But kidding aside, looking nice! Both the neoprene and the embroiled one :) (is that correct btw? used autocorrect since embroided turned up red)

Cheers!

Embroiled means "thrown into disorder"

Embroidered sound more relevant to sewing!

Edit: Did not mean to derail it onto a new page, so:

Awesome home built cases on previous page!!! Go look if you did not see yet!

A Pandora sewing and embroidery topic. man i thought i heard it all... ;)

But kidding aside, looking nice! Both the neoprene and the embroiled one :) (is that correct btw? used autocorrect since embroided turned up red)

Cheers!

Embroiled means "thrown into disorder"

Embroidered sound more relevant to sewing!

Lol, ah ok. Well I'm Dutch, and my English is pretty decent on technical subjects, but kind of lacks the embroidelment ( ;) ) terminology.

Then again, some disorder is always nice. :p

And seriously: Thanks for the answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what we've come up with so far embroidery wise.

Glad folks are stoked. Why order 1000 from China when I can make them myself?

My friend with the embroidery is requesting better source material than I provide him regarding the Pandora logo.

Attached please find my first 2 embroidery files. I have to start out cleaning up the file and making it slightly larger to keep it clean when I drop the size.

Do you have any larger source files? I can rebuild from scratch, but if you have any larger files than I can reduce the amount of time this will take me. These little tiny files just end up dirty, aliased and not pure lines. Again, I can redraw vectors using illustrator, bur ideally you have an .ai file or at least something of a few hundred K.. These are presently 3" square..

I think the final size should be either 1.75" or 2". Anyone out there have access to better Pandora logos as the ones I've given him are from the various community background.pngs?

I don't think these look too bad IMHO.

pandora1pxf.jpg

pandora2pxf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the logo, I was told pandora wikki has great curve ones.

I found this one I´m attaching here.

Used to come up with a compo splash/banner, but I actually only used the logo on the metal tank.

Pandora_logo-unofficial.pdf

Attachments

• Pandora_logo-unofficial.pdf
    176.2 KB · Views: 120
Back