GP32 I Wanna make games and apps

Evil_Cartman

I am made of jellay.
Website
Visit site
Hello, can somebody learn me how to code for the gp32?

I dont know any programming language (for apps) so... anybody wanna help me?

Rico has a Tutorial available. It may be accessible from the main GP32x page but I'm not sure. Otherwise, search the net for tutorials in C (I suggest doing this anyway, even when you get the tutorials) as its useful to have a basic knowledge, before you start.

I'm also wanting to become a developer for GP32, seeing developing programs is what I wanna do (particularly games). If there's any extra info on how I can begin along with what's already given, I'm sure it'll help :)

Also, I'm going to college after summer, to take a course in computer programming (in C :))

Study source code.

Start with the simple (yet informative) samples by GamePark and work your way up to complete projects.

Try changing things in the simple GamePark examples.

Where do I get the "sample" GamePark codes?

Also I wont be going to college until September sometime, so if there's a way I could have a look at the language in general or maybe even find a place to learn a little bit that would be a great start for me ;)

Hint: Get some basic knowledge first. School is not gonna teach you hardly anything. Basically, if C/C++ programming was like your skin, you'd be learning the dead cells layer of programming. If you want to learn, first get some basics down by searching the net for beginner tutorials, i.e. google searches and stuff. Then look for game-oriented programming tutorials. I listed one before somewhere, but can't remember what it was. Just gotta look a little. I already been through my programming courses, so now I just buy b00ks.

I have a link for a very good c++ tutorial. unfortunatly it's written in german language (good for me, i live in germany ), but if anybody is interested i'll post it here

Is it possible to translate it properly to english through AltaVista (Online translation webpage, for those who didnt know)? Even if it will read a little oddly in translation, I'll need all the stuff I can find to get the ball rolling in learning C ;)

Kollege gib ma bidde den Link ;)

That was german so sorry if you dont understand it ;)

Danke sehr hab ich ja was zu tun vielleicht lern ich ja coden in den sommerferien (wohl eher nicht)

Back