I Tried Contacting Openpandora Sales Email

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Hello,

Just double checking. Wanted to know if I was going to be in this batch of Pandora's going out. I was between 700-800 in Craig's queue.

edit: sigh, sorry for the typo topic title.

Phawx said:
Hello,

Just double checking. Wanted to know if I was going to be in this batch of Pandora's going out. I was between 700-800 in Craig's queue.

edit: sigh, sorry for the typo topic title.
who knows.I emailed them to fix my pandora lcd cable.They responded within 24 hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to say that you will not get your Pandora in the shipment that is going out this week. Why? Well...

1) Right as of when the Pandora stopped shipping, around 400~ or so orders in Craig's line is done (Just a guess)
2) Since there will be about 350+ shipping, a quarter of this goes to ED customers which is around 90 units. Then, since there are people who need replacement ones, lets say about 30 - 40 go to them.
3) This means that there would be around 220~ orders shipped which would put Craig's line to around 600+.

This is my guess on things and I myself was quoted at 550 - 650 in his line. I don't have high hopes for mine being ready this week.

Back